A right-wing poll if you've ever seen one
Do you personally think the world would be better off if the United States
loses the war in Iraq?
ALL: Yes - 11%, No - 73%
DEMOCRATS: Yes - 19%, No - 62%
REPUBLICANS: Yes - 7%, No - 76%
Of all three political affiliations, you can bet which one FOX News used in its headline about the new poll. Here was the
FOX News Poll: Nearly 1 in 5 Democrats Say World Will Be Better Off if U.S. Loses War
The odds are that O'Reilly and Hannity will have fun with that. But you haven't seen anything yet. The questions in the
Have you ever said a prayer for President Bush?
Have you ever said a prayer for soldiers serving in Iraq?
Have you ever prayed for the war in Iraq to end?
How often do you pray? SCALE: 1. Every day 2. Several times a week 3. Several times a month 4. About once a month 5. A few times a year 6. Never 7. (Don???‚¬?„?t know/refused)
Can this so-called poll from this alleged 'news channel' get any more personal? Maybe. I came up with six more questions FOX News might want to consider in their next poll:
- On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being the most), how uncomfortable do you feel around gay people?
- How many guns do you own? Five? Four? Three? Two? One? Or are you a wimp?
- Do you use an assault riffle while hunting? Or were you already taught how to aim?
- Who is hurting America more: Michael Moore, Rosie O'Donnell, Hillary Clinton or the Dixie Chicks?
- Who is more fair and balanced: Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, Neil Cavuto, John Gibson, Brit Hume, or All of the Above
- George W. Bush is an amazing ______ 1) Leader 2) Conquerer 3) Philosophizer 4) Strateger 5) Efficient Spender-er
I'm still working on it! I'd love your ideas, if you have any.